- Custom home builder unveils new program.
- Sattler has built homes north of $5 million.
- New program offers custom-care at fraction of price.
- Baby Doe Tabor model by Sattler Homes.
Have lot, will build.
Thomas Sattler Homes, a custom-home builder based in Greenwood Village, recently unveiled a plan to construct homes on consumer-owned lots through the metro area. Continue reading Sattler builds on consumer’s lots
- Metrolist released March homes sales numbers.
- InsideRealEstateNews published initial report last Friday.
- Realtors note March 2013 was one for the record books.
Well-prices homes don’t stay on the market long in the Denver area.
The Denver-area housing market in March showed a huge improvement from a sluggish February, with under contracts and closings jumping by 34 percent and 31 percent, respectively, as InsideRealEstateNews.com reported last week. Continue reading Realtors not surprised by year-over-year drop
- Guest column by Dan Polimino.
- More new homes being built.
- 2014 could be the peak for prices
Have you heard of the saying buy low and sell high?
Whether you are investing in the stock market or you are buying real estate, everyone would love to buy low and sell high. Continue reading Realtor: Best year ever for selling a home
- Metrolist releases March report.
- Sales rise 31% from February.
- Listings rise 21% from March 2013.
March market snapshot. Source: Metrolist
Home sale activity in the Denver area picked up strongly from a weak February, according to a report released late this afternoon. Continue reading March home sales rise
- Colorado Division of Housing releases report.
- Report tracks home loan payoffs.
- Almost 50% drop due to rising mortgage rates.
The number of home loans paid off in Colorado fell 49 percent from the first quarter of 2013 to the first quarter of 2014, according to a state report released today. Continue reading Loan payoffs drop as rates rise
- LUTI committee hears case to save Beth Eden Church.
- Historic designation recommendation moves forward.
- Landowner unveils what he calls a “win-win.”
Shown are the sides of the Beth Eden Church that Tom Wootten has proposed preserving.
Plans to grant historic designation to a former church in West Highland that could potentially save the high-profile building from the wrecking ball, narrowly moved one step closer on Tuesday. Continue reading Church landmark moves forward; compromise sought
- Mayor Hancock unveils neighborhood art program.
- It’s called P.S. You Are Here.
- $40,000 in grants available first year.
Public art in Denver.
Mayor Michael B. Hancock and Denver Arts & Venueston Monday launched P.S. You Are Here, what they are calling a creative placemaking and neighborhood revitalization program. Continue reading Hancock launches neighborhood program
- Brookfield Residential building in Solterra.
- Homes will be ready this fall.
- Homes are energy efficient and priced from about $450,000.
A preliminary rendering of a Brookfield home in Solterra.
Brookfield Residential, after great success selling its energy-efficient homes in its Midtown at Clear Creek community in Adams County, is now venturing west with its “Home Evolved” concept of constructing green homes. Continue reading Brookfield building in Solterra