- Real estate Oliver Frascona died in a plane crash on Sunday.
- On Sunday and Monday friends remembered him on Facebook.
- Below are a few of the comments regarding Mr. Frascona and a passenger, Tori Rains-Wedan
Oliver E. Frascona
It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Oliver Frascona was lost in a plane accident earlier today at the Erie Airport. Continue reading Oliver Frascona’s friends remember him
- Oliver E. Frascona has been a fixture in Colorado Real Estate for 40 years.
- Mr. Frascona died Sunday in a plane crash.
- He is remembered as the consummate attorney, educator and friend.
Oliver Frascona liked these images so much he made it the cover of his Facebook page.
Oliver E. Frascona.
The Colorado real estate community is mourning the death of Oliver E. Frascona, a Boulder-based real estate attorney who represented and educated thousands of professionals in the real estate industry during the past four decades with his vast knowledge of complex issues, an understanding of how to make the information relevant, and with humor. Continue reading Friends remember Oliver Frascona
- Monthly Q&A with Lane Hornung.
- Low rates discussed.
- Takeaway: Rates can move quickly.
This isn’t a news flash, but mortgage rates remain low. Continue reading Hornung: Low rates can move on a dime
- Kentwood releases report on Cherry Hills, Greenwood Village.
- Hard-hit markets bouncing back.
- Sales slow, but prices rise
It’s been a roller coaster ride for this Cherry Hills Village Home that sold for $3.775 million in July.
During the Great Recession, Cherry Hills Village and Greenwood Village were among the hardest hit submarkets in the Denver area. Continue reading Kentwood: Cherry Hills, Greenwood bouncing back
- Inc. ranks fastest-growing private companies.
- Boulder Creek Neighborhoods is state’s top real estate company.
- Another seven real estate and construction companies made the list
A Boulder Creek Neighborhoods home under construction.
Boulder Creek Neighborhoods, a Louisville-based homebuilder that develops, builds and markets energy-efficient “lifestyle” homes across the Front Range, was named the fastest growing private real estate company in Colorado by Inc. magazine. Continue reading Boulder Creek ranked No. 556 by Inc.
Join the conversation. Post your thoughts at the bottom of this blog.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger once owned what is now the Z block.
- The Terminator’s plans included a theater and Planet Hollywood.
- Today’s plan includes a hotel, offices and restaurants.
A look at the hotel by Sage on Z Block that is being designed by JG Johnson Architects.
Maybe he should have said: “I won’t be back.” Continue reading Terminator long gone, but new project lives
- Case-Shiller releases June report.
- Denver ranks No. 12 out of 20 MSAs.
- 1-year home price gain is 7.7%
Denver-area home prices rose 7.7 percent in June from June 2013, according to the closely followed Case-Shiller report released today. Continue reading Case-Shiller: Denver ranks 12th
- Wolf Springs Ranch hits market.
- Ranch has 55,486 deeded acres.
- Ranch owned by founder of Aussie haircare products.
Buffalo roam at the Wolf Springs Ranch, a 2 hour drive from Colorado Springs.
Last Friday, an energy executive flew in his Gulfstream V to the Pueblo Airport, chartered a helicopter that landed at the Wolf Springs Ranch at the east side of the Santa de Cristo Mountains near Westcliffe, toured the 55,486-acre spread that encompasses 93 square miles and ate lunch in the headquarters building on the property. Continue reading Haircare king asks $54.7 million for ranch
- Swinerton finished renovation of Byers School.
- Byers has been vacant for 10 years.
- Swinerton awarded contract for new 500-student high school near DIA.
It is back to school for Swinerton Builders. Continue reading Swinerton goes back to school
- RealtyTrac releases fix and flip report.
- Denver bucking national trend.
- Average profit in Denver almost $91,000
This Denver fix and flip sold for $925,000.
There are fewer fix and flips in the Denver area, but real estate investors are making more on the homes, according to a national report released today. Continue reading Fewer fix and flips, but profits up