- Q&A with Lane Hornung.
- Lane discusses selling a home in a frenzied market.
- Highest price might not be the best offer.
Lane Hornung discusses selling a home in a frenzied housing market.
Most home sellers would rather have the luxury of choosing among many buyers than having their home languish on the market for months without a nibble. Continue reading Hornung: Tips on selling a home in a frenzied market
- Liberty Global is moving downtown.
- Liberty Global is the world’s largest international cable company.
- Liberty Global currently offices in Meridian, south of the Tech Center.
Liberty Global will be taking the top three floors in the 10-story Triangle Building under construction next to Union Station.
Liberty Global, the juggernaut international cable company controlled by cable magnate John C. Malone, is trading its suburban headquarters office for a shiny new downtown Denver office building under construction next to Union Station. Continue reading Liberty Global moving downtown
- CBRE released 2015 outlook report.
- Denver facing more normal growth this year.
- CBRE notes Millennials love Denver and apartments are benefitting.
CBRE Outlook report shows where multifamily projects are under construction or planned in Denver.
The new normal for the Denver-area economy may be the return to “normal” growth this year, according to an outlook report released on Wednesday by CBRE, a commercial real estate firm. Continue reading CBRE: Denver’s economy could be “normal”
- Elitch Lanes to be replaced by Natural Grocers.
- Elitch Lanes has operated at Tennyson and 38th for 53 years.
- Elitch Lanes site is zoned for 5 stories.
Elitch Lanes has been a Denver icon for 63 years.
As the iconic Elitch Lanes, strikes out for a new site, Natural Grocers will roll into what has been a bowling alley for more than six decades. Continue reading Natural Grocers replacing Elitch Lanes
- Case-Shiller releases December report.
- Denver home prices up 8.1% YOY.
- Denver home prices set record for 10th consecutive month.
Case-Shiller graph for December.
Home prices in the Denver area soared by 8.1 percent in December from December 2013, according to the closely watched Case-Shiller report released today. Continue reading Case-Shiller: Denver home prices up 8.1%
- RE/MAX expands into Japan.
- RE/MAX has a local franchise and regional franchise in Japan.
- Japan seen as a growth market.
RE/MAX is growing fast in Japan.
Denver-based RE/MAX is quickly expanding into the Land of the Rising Sun. Continue reading RE/MAX has a yen for Japan
- Q&A with Lane Hornung.
- Absorption topic of conversation.
- Hornung thinks housing supply will remain low.
Lane Hornung discusses the absorption rate and what it means for sales and home prices.
Lane Hornung wants you to imagine a big pond. Continue reading Hornung: Real Estate 101, absorption
- Construction underway on $70 million Cherry Creek North project.
- Development includes a hotel and retail.
- It is being developed by BMC Investments and Sage Hospitality.
A rendering of the new hotel and retail development underway in Cherry Creek North.
Construction is underway on the $70 million hotel and retail development on the former U.S. Post Office site in the heart of Cherry Creek North. Continue reading Construction underway in CCN
- Coldwell Banker releases luxury home report.
- Coldwell Banker shows luxury sales rose in January.
- Coldwell Banker: Luxury prices down.
This 4,326-square-foot, 6-bedroom, 3-bedroom home at 777 Williams St. in Denver is on the market for close to the median sale price of $1.27 million for a luxury home sale last month.
Luxury home sales rose 13.6 percent in the Denver area in January from January 2014, according to a report released on Wednesday by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Continue reading Coldwell Banker: Luxury home sales up 13.6%
- City council approves zoning for 12-story condo tower.
- NAVA Real Estate plans a rare condo building.
- A spirited and emotional public hearing preceded the vote.
A rendering by RNL of the planned 12-story condo building across from Sloan’s Lake.
The Denver City Council, following a marathon public hearing, on Tuesday night, unanimously approved rezoning that will allow a 12-story condominium tower to be built across from Sloan’s Lake. Continue reading Council paves way for 12-story condo tower at Sloan’s Lake