- East West Partners unveils 10-story office building.
- Triangle building near Union Station.
- Unique, efficient design to make it an icon.
East West Partners and an affiliate of Starwood Capital Group, today unveiled their final plans for The Triangle Building in Denver’s Union Station neighborhood. Continue reading East West unveils Triangle building
- Larimer Associates announces 3 restaurants coming to Union Station
- Snooze, the Kitchen Next Door and a new concept by Alex Seidel are on tap.
- The redeveloped Union Station opens its doors in the summer of 2014.
Three locally owned restaurants will be the first major restaurant tenants for Union Station, Larimer Associates announced today.
Continue reading Snooze and 2 other local restaurants on tap for Union Station
- Jack Crawford is selling a home that has been in his family for almost a half century.
- The home is listed for $3.95 million by Susan Henderson of Kentwood City Properties.
- Dana Crawford bought the home in 1967.
It was love at first sight ― or at least love after the first steps, for Dana Crawford.
Continue reading Home saved by Dana Crawford hits market
- Quantum Title indicted for Ponzi scam.
- Scheme defrauded investors of more than $3 million, AG’s office says.
- Money taken from escrow accounts, AG says.
The Colorado Attorney General’s Office announced today that the statewide Grand Jury has indicted Quantum Title after investigators found approximately $3 million missing from the company’s escrow account.
Continue reading Quantum Title indicted for Ponzi scam
- Denver Architectural League chooses winners for Micro-Housing Ideas.
- Winning entry came from Mexico.
- Entries are for theoretical buildings on a real site across from TAXI.
First place winning entry for Micro Housing contest in Denver came from Mexico.
It’s a building for all seasons.
Or perhaps more accurately, a building that changes with the season. Continue reading Micro-building changes with seasons
- Ranch near Evergreen sells for almost $8.7 million.
- The sale of the B Bar K Ranch is the biggest in the Denver area so far this year.
- Proceeds go to DU.
On April 30, 1973, Kentwood Real Estate broker Roger Campbell received his real estate license.
On April 30, 2013, Roger Campbell sold the B Bar K Ranch near Evergreen, for $8.69 million, the largest sale in his career. Continue reading Ranch sells for $8.7 million
Denver City Councilman Albus Brooks had a special connection with Evan Lichtenfels, a development director at RedPeak Properties, who unexpectedly died this week.
Continue reading Evan Lichtenfels dies unexpectedly
By Melissa Olson
Special to InsideRealEstateNews.com
- The home where Buffalo Bill Cody died is on the market for the first time in 31 years.
- The listing price is expected to be $575,000.
- Read the article to discover the incredible effort the owners put into restoring the Cody Home.
Gary Ice and Helen Jewel saved the historic Cody Home in Denver from the wrecking ball more than 30 years ago. Continue reading Cody Home hitting market
- CSU bestowing honorary degrees to RE/MAX founders.
- Joe Blake presenting the degrees on Saturday morning.
- Dave and Gail have raised tens of millions of dollars for charities.
Soon it will be Dr. Dave Liniger. Continue reading CSU honors Dave and Gail Liniger