- Opus is one of the largest and most diversified developers in Denver.
- Peter Coakley will run its Denver operation.
- Opus developed condo tower in City Park.
The Opus Group, one of the biggest and most diverse developers in Denver, has tapped well-respected commercial real estate veteran Peter Coakley to run its Denver office. Continue reading Coakley joins Opus
- Zillow and Trulia plan to merge.
- No. 1 Zillow would pay $3.5 billion for No. 2 Trulia.
- MLS could be the big loser.
Jim Smith is listing this 4-bedroom, 3-bedroom home with 2,890-square-feet in Golden.
Zillow’s plan to pay $3.5 billion for Trulia in a merger that combines the two biggest real estate websites, could ultimately be good news for consumers, a threat to multiple listing services and drive up costs for real estate agents, according to local real estate brokers. Continue reading Zillow-Trulia merger raises questions
- Case-Shiller releases May report.
- Denver home prices up 8.2% YO.
- 20-Composite cities up 9.3%.
Home prices in the Denver area rose 8.2 percent in May, setting a new peak for prices, according to the closely watched Case-Shiller report released today. Continue reading Case-Shiller: Home prices up 8.2%
- Monthly Q&A with Lane Hornung.
- Bidding wars no fun for sellers or buyers.
- “California-listings” can make choosing a winner easier.
There’s a reason they’re called bidding wars, not bidding picnics. Continue reading Hornung: Easing stress of bidding wars
- Mayor’s Design Awards entering 10th year.
- Nominations now being sought.
- Anyone can submit a Denver project.
A lovingly restored home across from Sloan’s Lake.
The innovative DRIVE office building in the TAXI mixed-use development in RiNo.
The lively Fillmore Plaza in Cherry Creek North.
Continue reading City seeks design nominations
- Denver Metro Apartment Vacancy Rent Survey released.
- Report finds average rent over $1,100 a month.
- Discounts also on the rise, blunting impact.
Rising Denver metro-area rents are being moderated by discounts and concessions to renters, according to a report released today. Continue reading Apartment rents rise
- Union Station grand opening gala this Saturday.
- Free event includes three concerts, food trucks and more.
- A number of new restaurants already have opened in the station.
Snooze is one of the new restaurants in Union Station.
All aboard. Continue reading Union Station celebration on tap
- CAR releases 2nd quarter report.
- Report covers the state and Denver area.
- Home prices at record levels.
CAR snapshot for Denver area.
Over the weekend, Realtor Anthony Rael listed a 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home with 1,380-square-feet in Arvada. Continue reading Denver, state housing thrives