Scott Peterson, the director of office properties and general counsel with Ringsby Realty, has been installed as the the 2012-2013 president of the Denver Metro Commercial Association of Realtors.
Peterson will serve a one-year term as president of the association which represents approximately 2,000 commercial brokers in the Denver metro area.
In addition to his more than 13 years of commercial real estate experience, Peterson, brings an experienced and pragmatic legal perspective to his representation of clients in both real estate and corporate transactions. He is a member of both the Colorado and California Bar Associations. Specializing in office real estate, he has completed hundreds of transactions providing both leasing (landlords and tenants) and sales (buyers and sellers).
Consistently found in leadership amongst the metro area broker organizations, Peterson is also one of the founding Directors of the Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Brokers .
Rounding out the Association’s executive leadership team for 2012-13 are:
- President Elect Austin Kane, Newmark Knight Frank Frederick Ross.
- Immediate Past President, Tyler Smith, Cassidy Turley Fuller Real Estate.
- Treasurer Peter Beugg, Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Secretary Tyler Carner, CB Richard Ellis.
Other members of the 2012-13 board of directors include:
- Anthony Albanese, CB Richard Ellis.
- Barry Bounds, KW Commercial.
- Chris Cowan, Apartment Realty Advisors.
- Courtney Dahlberg, SullivanHayes.
- Suni Devitt, Cordes & Company Realty Associates.
- Tim Finholm, Unique Properties.
- Ryan Good, Etkin Johnson Group.
- Rebecca Martin, Prudential Commercial Real Estate.
- Eric Nesbitt, The Nesbitt Group.
- Gail Mead, Colorado Commercial Real Estate Professionals.
- Mindy Humphrey, Fidelity National Title Co.
- John Propp, John Propp Commercial Group.
- Tony Gengaro, Forum Realty – Gengaro Cos.
- Mitch Zatz, Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Nick Schill, Unique Properties.
Have a story idea or real estate tip? Contact John Rebchook at JRCHOOK@gmail.com. InsideRealEstateNews.com is sponsored by Universal Lending, Land Title Guarantee and 8z Real Estate. To read more articles by John Rebchook, subscribe to the Colorado Real Estate Journal.
< class="related_post_title">Related Posts:>