- Mayor Hancock and Sen. Udall touring north Denver on Saturday.
- Neighborhoods part of Mayor’s initiative to energize the corridor.
- Tour includes the Western Stock show, Brighton Boulevard and Western Stock Show.
Mayor Michael B. Hancock and U.S. Senator Mark Udall will tour six redevelopment projects currently taking place in Globeville, Elyria and Swansea this Saturday.
The tour, from 10 a.m. until 11 a.m., will highlight the projects that are all part of the North Denver Cornerstone Collaborative , the Mayor’s initiative to energize a cornerstone of the city by coordinating the North Denver projects.
Each project has a unique role in turning this part of the city into a gateway to downtown Denver.
Projects on the tour include:
- Globeville & Elyria-Swansea Neighborhood Plans.
- National Western Stock Show.
- Brighton Boulevard Corridor Redevelopment.
- River North (RiNo).
- Interstate 70 Reconstruction.
- RTD Station Development.
Following the tour, Hancock and Udall will hold a press conference.
Interested in buying a home in RiNo? Please visit COhomefinder.com.
Have a story idea or real estate tip? Contact John Rebchook at JRCHOOK@gmail.com. InsideRealEstateNews.com is sponsored by Universal Lending, Land Title Guarantee and 8z Real Estate. To read more articles by John Rebchook, subscribe to the Colorado Real Estate Journal.