Inside Real Estate News seeks out contributors who are the experts in their fields to offer their take on the news that affects the real estate industry. If you are interested in becoming a contributor for Inside Real Estate News, please contact John Rebchook.
Oliver E. Frascona
Oliver E. Frascona is an Attorney and speaker/trainer who presents various programs, workshops and seminars for The National Association of Realtors ®, the Colorado Association of Realtors ® and approximately 350 various boards/associations of Realtors ® throughout the Continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
Mr. Frascona practices in the following areas: Real Estate, Brokerage Law, Contracts, Finance, Foreclosure, Land Use, Leasing, Real Estate Title, Business Law, Association Law, and related Litigation.
Instructor Certification Designations:
- Real Estate Educators Association – DREI designation
- National Association of REALTORS® – Certified Professional Standards Instructor
- Graduate Risk Reduction Training Instructor
- Colorado Association of REALTORS® – GRI Certificate Program Certified Senior Instructor (Contracts, Law, Agency)
- Cuyahoga Plan (Fair Housing Law and Practice in Real Estate) – Certified Instructor
- 1993 Colorado Association of REALTORS® Vice President for Education
- J.D. University of Denver College of Law, 1974
- Colorado Real Estate Broker’s License, 1972
- Officer U.S. Naval Reserve, 1969
- B.S. University of Colorado, 1969 – Business & Real Estate
- United States District Court
- Real Estate Educators Association REEA (DREI)
- Colorado Real Estate Educators Association CREEA (1990 Educator of the Year)
- Colorado Association of Certified Closers
- Colorado Association of REALTORS® (2008 Educator of the Year)
- Boulder, Colorado, and American Bar Associations
Oliver E. Frascona is a shareholder in Frascona, Joiner, Goodman and Greenstein, P.C., a Colorado law firm. His practice areas include Real Estate, Brokerage Law, Contracts, Finance, Land Use, Leasing, Real Estate Title, Business Law, Association Law, and Litigation. He can be reached at contact Oliver Frascona.
Clients include first and second mortgage lenders (banks, savings and loans, mortgage companies), hundreds of real estate brokers and salespersons, real estate companies, developers, property management companies, builders, subcontractors, suppliers, buyers and sellers, and he represents eighteen Colorado Associations of REALTORS®.