- Margaret Kelly, RE/MAX CEO retires.
- Retirement is effective Dec. 31.
- Chairman Dave Liniger replaces her.
Margaret Kelly, CEO of RE/MAX, is retiring.
Margaret Kelly, the CEO of RE/MAX, is retiring, the Denver-based company announced today. Continue reading RE/MAX CEO retires
- Nation’s 2nd largest preservation conference coming to Denver.
- Event is expected to draw 1,000 people.
- Conference to be held next February.
Roxanne Elfin will address more than 2,000 people attending the Saving Places conference in Denver.
Registration has opened for Saving Places 2015 in Denver, the nation’s second largest preservation conference. Continue reading Registration opens for Denver preservation conference
- East West Partners took over the Landmark about a year ago.
- It sold 29 condos.
- It also has invested $20 million in upgrades.
East West Partners is reporting brisk sales at the Landmark. Shown is an open floor plan in a Signature unit.
East West Partners is reporting brisk condo sales at the Village Landmark. Continue reading East West reports brisk sales at Landmark
- London-based firm moving North American HQ downtown.
- WorldRemit expects to have more than 200 employees in a year.
- Denver beat out several other cities for the HQ.
Ismail Ahmed is moving the Northern American headquarters for his London-based WorldRemit to downtown Denver.
Denver has landed a new headquarters company. Continue reading Firm opening downtown Denver HQ
- Profile of Mark Cooper.
- Cooper used to play for the Denver Broncos.
- Now he is a Coldwell Banker broker.
Mark Cooper, now with Coldwell Banker, when he played for the Denver Broncos.
Realtor Mark Cooper loves football. Continue reading Coldwell Realtor played for Broncos
- Kentwood releases reports.
- Reports cover Cherry Creek, Cherry Hills, Downtown and the luxury market.
- Reports are based on Metrolist data.
This estate in Greenwood Village was the most expensive home sale in the metro area last month, according to Kentwood Real Estate.
High-end home sales soared in November, led by a whopping 175 percent surge of home sales in Cherry Creek, according to an analysis of the luxury market by Kentwood Real Estate. Continue reading Kentwood: Luxury home sales soar, led by Cherry Creek
- Metrolist released its November report.
- Report shows a 27% YOY drop in new listings.
- Home prices continue to rise.
Snapshot of Denver-area new listings in November. Source: Metrolist
There were only 6,566 active home listings on the Denver-area market last month, a record low inventory number, according to according to a Metrolist report released today. Continue reading Metrolist: Denver-area home listings fall to record low
- USGBC holds its 1st Commercial Real Estate Green awards.
- Event was held at the Denver Union Station on Wednesday night.
- Xcel supported the awards.
Top row from left to right: Adam Knoff, Scott Perry, Pete Jefferson, James Fennell. Front row (L to R): Sharon Alton, Elaine Harkins, Tanya Leung, Anna Zawisza, Jordan Turboff. Photo Credit: Brad Nicol Photography.
A museum, downtown Denver office complex, teaching hotel and a historic school were among the winners in an inaugural Commercial Real Estate Green awards event. Continue reading Sustainable projects lauded in Denver
- MAME awards are the Oscars for the HBA of Metro Denver.
- KTI took 5 MAME awards.
- Consumers design take-aways.
Kimberly Timmons Interiors won five MAME awards for residential, commercial and community interior design jobs. Continue reading Interior design firm sweeps 5 MAME awards
- Townhomes planned in Backyard on Blake.
- Mixed-use development also will include restaurants, retail and a warehouse.
- Prices haven’t been set for town homes.
A Telluride-based company, Invent Development Partners, has been chosen to develop 14 townhomes in the Backyard on Blake mixed-use redevelopment in Denver’s up and coming River North neighborhood. Continue reading Townhomes coming to RiNo