- Forest City unveils new neighborhood at Stapleton.
- 9 builders will construct 770 homes at Willow Park East.
- Homes are priced from the $100,000s to more than $800,000.
Willow Park East.
A new 770-home neighborhood that will have a completed value of hundreds of millions of dollars, is projected to sell out quickly in Stapleton. Continue reading 770-home neighborhood coming to Stapleton
- Prime West plans $90 million office tower.
- Goldman Sachs is a partner at the deal.
- Tower will be at I-25 and Belleview.
One Belleview Station
Denver-based Prime West Development will develop a $90 million, 310,000-square-foot office tower at a prime intersection along Denver’s southeast corner. Continue reading Spec office building along SE corridor
Join the conversation. What do you think of Zillow, Trulia and realtor.com? Post your comments at the end of this blog.
- Imprev releases 2014 Thought Leader Survey.
- Real estate execs believe consumers prefer their companies to portals.
- The big 3 portals are Zillow, Trulia and realtor.com.
Consumers overwhelmingly view real estate company brands more favorably than national real estate portals such as Zillow, Trulia and realtor.com,.
Continue reading Real estate brands top portals
- The first of 5 Denver housing plan meetings will be on Thursday.
- The Denver OED is seeking citizen input.
- The plan covers a wide-range of housing issues.
This graphic was in the 158-page, 2012 report by BBC Research & Consulting.
Citizens and community groups will have the opportunity this Thursday to attend the first of five meetings to discuss the upcoming five-year housing plan for the City and County of Denver. Continue reading Housing plan input sought
(Editor’s note: Today Denver Mayor Michael B. Hancock gave his State of the City address. Among other topics, he addressed affordable housing, neighborhoods, economic development, parks, and, of course, marijuana.)
- Mayor Hancock gives his State of the City address.
- Housing, economic development and jobs were a big part of his speech.
- Last week, Hancock attended a gala at Union Station.
By Mayor Michael B. Hancock
From left; Ernie Quemuel, broker associate at Equity Colorado Real Estate; Roger Sherman, chief operating officer at CRL Associates; and Mayor Michael B. Hancock. The three were at the Crawford Hotel at the Denver Union Station last week. Hancock mentioned Union Station in today’s State of the City address.
Good morning, Denver. Continue reading Hancock’s State of the City address
- June was a strong month for luxury home sales.
- The most expensive home sold last month was in Cherry Hills Village.
- It was sold by the Dream Team at Keller Williams Realty DTC.
This was the most expensive home to sell in the Denver area in June.
June was a strong month for luxury home sales in the Denver area. Continue reading Spotlight on most expensive home sale in June
- DMAR releases half-year report.
- Record dollar volume recorded.
- Upper-end condo sales soar.
Snapshot of active listings and sold homes.
Buyers snapped up a record $8 billion in homes and condominiums in the first half of the year in the Denver area, according to a report released on Friday
Continue reading $8 billion and counting
Luxury home sales in the Denver area rose 8 percent in June from June 2013, according to a report released Friday. Continue reading Coldwell: Luxury home sales up 8%
- Metrolist releases June report.
- Record single-family home prices, but just barely.
- Market moving toward equilibrium
Snapshot of average price of all homes. Source: Metrolist
Home prices in the Denver squeaked out another record in June, besting the previous record set in May by a mere $1,307, or 0.35 percent. Continue reading Record home prices in June
- RedPeak Properties developed One City Block.
- The 302-unit apartment community is in Uptown.
- It is the first Silver LEED certified community by RedPeak.
One City Block
One City Block, a luxury apartment building developed by Denver-based RedPeak Properties in the increasingly trendy Uptown neighborhood, has received a LEED Silver certification from the U.S. Green Building Council. Continue reading RedPeak’s One City Block LEED-rated