- Short-term rentals area a hot topic in Denver.
- INC is urging City Council to regulate short-term rentals.
- Short-term rentals are homes rented for fewer than 30 days.
This short-term rental in the Villa Park neighborhood can be rented for $89 a night. Source: Airbnb.
The fast-growing short-term rental phenomenon is heating up in Denver. Continue reading Short-term rentals hotly debated in Denver
- Downtown Denver office building sold.
- Invesco paid $172 million for 1515 Wynkoop.
- American Realty sold it for a 46% gain on its initial price.
Invesco paid $172 million for the 1515 Wynkoop office building in LoDo.
In the latest sign of the strength of Denver’s downtown office building market, a Lower Downtown office property has traded hands for just under $172 million. Continue reading LoDo building sells for $172 million
- ULI Colorado unveils an eclectic mix of project finalists.
- The award winners from the projects will be announced on April 30.
- There is only seating for 400 at next month’s event.
Hangar 2 is one of the finalist projects in the ULI Colorado contest.
An eclectic mix of projects, ranging from low-income housing to a retail and office center created with the creative use of shipping containers, are among the finalists in the second Impact Awards of Urban Land Institute Colorado. Continue reading ULI finalists an eclectic mix of projects
- Guest column by Dan Polimino.
- Polimino has studied trends in the Denver-area housing market.
- Consult with a Realtor now, if you want to hit the spring selling season running.
By Dan Polimino
Special to InsideRealEstateNews.com
Dan Polimino discusses spring home selling tips in a guest column.
Many of you know that I wrote a real estate column for the Denver Post for about five years. Continue reading Realtor: Tips for spring home selling season
- Kelly Brink is an 8z broker.
- She “farms” a SE area called the “Creek.”
- Kelly Brink grew up on a dairy farm in Iowa.
Kelly Brink is an 8z broker.
Kelly Brink may know a bit more about “farming” than most Realtors. Continue reading 8z broker Kelly Brink: from a farm to farming
- Granite Properties buys High Pointe Tower.
- Granite paid $22.2 million, according to records.
- Granite has purchased three office buildings in the Denver area.
Granite Properties bought High Pointe Tower.
Granite Properties announced on Wednesday it has purchased the 5-story High Pointe Tower office building in Greenwood Village. Continue reading Granite buys office tower
- DMAR updated and researched February luxury home sales for InsideRealEstateNews.
- Digging into the data found that last month was the best February on record for luxury home sales.
- Luxury home buyers seem to have a sense of urgency, as prices and interest rates appear poised to rise.
Luxury home sales dollar volume in February, 2010-2015. Source: DMAR
Luxury home sales last month in the Denver area set a record for a February. Continue reading DMAR: Record February for luxury home sales
- Kentwood releases luxury home report for February.
- Luxury home sales rose 84% on a year-over-year basis.
- Most expensive luxury home sold for $3.5 million.
This 6,905-square, foot, 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home at 357 Madison St. in Denver, sold for $3.5 million in February. It was the most expensive luxury home to trade hands last month.
Luxury home sales sizzled in the Denver area last month. Continue reading Luxury home sales soar, Kentwood analysis shows
- Heavy Hitters named.
- Heavy Hitters a DMCAR tradition.
- Heavy Hitters are commercial real estate brokers.
Heavy Hitters named by DMCAR.
They are called Heavy Hitters for a reason. Continue reading Heavy hitters close more than $2.1 billion in deals