- June was a strong month for luxury home sales.
- The most expensive home sold last month was in Cherry Hills Village.
- It was sold by the Dream Team at Keller Williams Realty DTC.
This was the most expensive home to sell in the Denver area in June.
June was a strong month for luxury home sales in the Denver area. Continue reading Spotlight on most expensive home sale in June
- DMAR releases half-year report.
- Record dollar volume recorded.
- Upper-end condo sales soar.
Snapshot of active listings and sold homes.
Buyers snapped up a record $8 billion in homes and condominiums in the first half of the year in the Denver area, according to a report released on Friday
Continue reading $8 billion and counting
Luxury home sales in the Denver area rose 8 percent in June from June 2013, according to a report released Friday. Continue reading Coldwell: Luxury home sales up 8%
- Metrolist releases June report.
- Record single-family home prices, but just barely.
- Market moving toward equilibrium
Snapshot of average price of all homes. Source: Metrolist
Home prices in the Denver squeaked out another record in June, besting the previous record set in May by a mere $1,307, or 0.35 percent. Continue reading Record home prices in June
- RedPeak Properties developed One City Block.
- The 302-unit apartment community is in Uptown.
- It is the first Silver LEED certified community by RedPeak.
One City Block
One City Block, a luxury apartment building developed by Denver-based RedPeak Properties in the increasingly trendy Uptown neighborhood, has received a LEED Silver certification from the U.S. Green Building Council. Continue reading RedPeak’s One City Block LEED-rated
- Denver’s OED unveils retail initiatives.
- Detailed retail web site showcases suburban-style to TOD sites in city.
- $200,000 in seed money earmarked for retailers.
Transit Oriented Developments, or TODs, can be found near light rail station in Denver.
Denver’s retail scene is getting a boost from two new initiatives.
Denver’s Office of Economic Development has unveiled a new retail web site and a $200,000 program to attract more retailers to the city. Continue reading No excuse not to shop till you drop in Denver
- Kentwood Real Estate releases luxury home report.
- June luxury sales flat, but dollar volume rises.
- Cherry Hills, Greenwood Village sales up.
Snapshot of luxury home sales market.
Luxury home sales were basically flat in June, compared with June 2013, but the dollar volume for single-family homes that cost $1 million or more rose 6.6 percent on a year-over-year basis, according to a report by Kentwood Real Estate. Continue reading Kentwood: Luxury homes selling 50% faster
- Guest column.
- Dan Polimino on appraisals.
- Low appraisals can be deal killers
By Dan Polimino
Special to InsideRealEstateNews.com
In a seller’s market, most people putting their homes on the market want a premium price and chances are they can get it. Continue reading Realtor: Appraisals key
- Profile on Gerry Fitzpatrick.
- Fitzpatrick is the owner of RE/MAX Southeast.
- The former mechanic lovingly builds hot rods.
Gerry Fitzpatrick with one of his classic cars.
Gerry Fitzpatrick married soon after graduating from George Washington High School in southeast Denver and immediately went to work. Continue reading Hot rods to homes for Realtor
- West 8th is the first new apartment in downtown Golden in years.
- It was developed by Golden-based Confluence Cos.
- The second building opens later in July.
Residents will begin to move into the second apartment building later this month in the West 8th development, the first major apartment community to be built in Golden since the mid-1990s. Continue reading Golden’s West 8th filling up fast