- DPS sells school to developer.
- Richman Ascension plans 270 units.
- Community will be LEED certified.
View from the ground floor of the LoHi school site where a builder plans a 5-story apartment building.
A Texas developer plans to build 270 apartment units on the site where the Contemporary Learning Academy now stands in the red-hot LoHi area. Continue reading 270 luxury apartment units coming to LoHi
- Modmarket opens on 16th Street Mall.
- It marks the seventh Modmarket opening.
- More to come.
Modmarket along the 16th Street Mall.
Modmarket, a rapidly growing fast casual restaurant company offering what it describes as healthy, delicious and affordable food, announced today it has opened a restaurant in the heart of the 16th Street Mall in downtown Denver. Continue reading Modmarket opens on the mall
- Gary Bauer releases report.
- Report tracks homes from $750,000 to $999,999.
- Bauer calls them Signature Properties.
This 3,095-square-foot home at 250 S. Fairfax in Denver is priced at $990,00, making it a Signature Property.
They are the homes that are in the upper price range, but haven’t quite broken the $1 million mark. Continue reading Sub-$1 million homes selling fast
- Gary Bauer releases luxury home market.
- Luxury homes are priced at $1 million or more.
- YOY sales up 35%.
This 10,236-sf home in Country Club is on the market for $3.975 million.
Denver-area luxury home sales rose by 35 percent in 2013 from 2012, according to a report by independent broker Gary Bauer. Continue reading Bauer: Luxury market soars
- Case-Shiller releases December report.
- Nation, shows best year since 2005.
- Local experts happy with Denver’s YOY gain.
Denver housing prices rose 9 percent in December from December 2012, according to the closely watched Case-Shiller index released today. Continue reading Case-Shiller: Denver prices up 9.0%
- RedPeak no longer pursuing apartments in West Highland.
- Project would have been built north of West 32nd at Lowell.
- It became too expensive to continue.
This is one of three sites RedPeak no longer plans to develop.
RedPeak Properties confirmed today it no longer plans to develop luxury apartments in the heart of West Highland. Continue reading RedPeak pulls plug on West Highland project
- Solar Energy Industries Association sponsoring conference.
- More than 400 will be in attendance.
- Broomfield conference is drawing local and national panel members.
More than 400 people are expected to attend the Solar Power Colorado Conference that is continuing today and Wednesday in Broomfield. Continue reading Solar spotlight
- New apartment tower at Union Station selling.
- Cadence Union Station has 219 units.
- It was developed by Zocalo Community Development.
Denver-based Zocalo Community Development and its Iowa-based partner, sold the 219-unit Cadence Union Station apartment building, officials announced today. Continue reading Zocalo sells Cadence at Union Station
- Jesse Hamilton of Land Title Guarantee Co. releases reports.
- Hamilton, tracks downtown condo sales.
- Sales are for 4th quarter and 2013 vs. 2012.
The kitchen of the Four Seasons condo that sold for $4.95 million, or $967 per square foot.
Downtown Denver condo market sales activity fell on a year-over-year basis last year and in the fourth quarter, shows a comprehensive report by Jesse Hamilton of Land Title Guarantee Co. Continue reading Downtown condo sales suffer from shortage
- Guest column by Dan Polimino.
- Geothermal is hot.
- It isn’t as expensive as many think.
By Dan Polimino
Special to InsideRealEstateNews.com
In the past several years, you probably have been hearing a lot about the “Green Movement.” Continue reading Geothermal is hot